Here are a few factors to consider:
- How many boxes do you have?
- How much furniture is there?
- How many odds and ends (unpacked items) do you have left?
- How many flights of stairs will the crew need to go up and down?
- Is there an elevator and how big is it?
- Are there long hallways or a long carry out to the truck?
- How many items need to be disassembled and reassembled?
- How close we are able to park the truck to your location?
When planning for the cost of your move it’s important to understand whether or not your move fits within the average move. Remember, an average includes those people who are moving furniture only, as well as those with a full house or office. The following is what we have found to be the average amount of time it takes to move:
- Studio or 1 bedroom (600 sq ft): 2-3 hrs
- 2 bedrooms (800 sq ft): 3-5 hrs
- 3 bedrooms (1200 sq ft): 4-6 hrs (2-3 movers)
- 4 bedrooms (1800 sq ft): 6-7 hrs (3-4 movers)
- 5 bedrooms (2000+ sq ft): 7-9 hrs (4-5 movers)
If you would like to know what the estimate is for your specific move, please contact us so we can provide you a quote.